The registration system charges in Taiwan Dollar(TWD).
As a references, the approximate exchange rate between Taiwan Dollar and US Dollor is TWD 30.2 = USD 1.
|| Early Registration (till Nov. 1)
|| Late Registration (Nov. 2 – Dec. 9)
|| On-site (Dec. 10 – Dec. 13)
| IEEE Member
|| TWD 17,000
|| TWD 20,000
|| TWD 21,500
| Non-IEEE Member
|| TWD 21,500
|| TWD 24,500
|| TWD 25,700
| IEEE Student Member
|| TWD 7,500
|| TWD 10,500
|| TWD 12,000
|Non-IEEE Student Member
Extra banquet ticket costs TWD 2,500 per person.
- The registration fee must be paid in full with a credit card when registering for the conference.
- Each paper (including workshop papers, posters, and experience and practice papers) must have at least one paid non-student registration, (i.e., the student registration is not sufficient) before September 11, 2018 in order to be included in the conference proceedings or the DSC 2018 companion.
- Authors with multiple papers must pay one non-student registration for each paper.
- Student registration does not include ticket for conference banquet.
- Only full-time students are eligible for student registration.
1. Payment by credit card
2. Domestic bank transfer
Bank name: Cathay United Bank/ Tung Men Branch
Bank address: No. 9, Sec. 3, Xin-Yi Road, Taipei City, Taiwan
Account name: Chinese Cryptology and Information Security Association
Account number: 032-50-831129-9
© 2018 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing