IEEE DSC 2018 uses EasyChair for the online paper submission. Please prepare your paper according to the instructions provided below (Manuscript Format). DSC adopts a single-blind review model. Paper submissions are not anonymous.
Papers should describe the original work with focus details. It should be no more than 8 pages for regular papers and 2 pages for experience and practice papers. Each submission will only be considered for one track - either the main conference track or the experience track, but not both. Papers must be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (US letter, two-column). All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings and will be eligible for submission to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to Journal of Internet Technology (JIT) for further publication consideration.
(SPECIAL ISSUE ON SELECTED PAPERS FROM "THE 2018 IEEE CONFERENCE ON DEPENDABLE AND SECURE COMPUTING (DSC 2018)")
Paper templates can be downloaded from IEEE website.
- Paper submission due:
May 12, 2018 May 26, 2018 (extended) (Main conference due date)
- Paper acceptance notification: August 14, 2018
- Workshop/poster submission due: August 21, 2018
- Workshop/poster acceptance notification: August 28, 2018
- Camera ready: September 11, 2018
The dates are in AoE timezone.
- Step 1: Login the submission system via this link. If you do not have an account, please click the "create an account" link and create an account in EasyChair. Once you have logged in, please enter the system as an author.
- Step 2: Please select the track you plan to submit your paper. Currently we have two tracks:
Select your preferred track and then click "Continue."
- IEEE DSC 2018 Main Conference (Regular paper/Experience and Practice)
- 2018 Workshop on System Dependability and Security [Oral & Poster] (conjunction with the DSC 2018 conference)
- Step 3: Fill the paper information, upload the your paper pdf file (and video file for Experience and Practice) , and then click "Submit" to submit the paper.
You may register your paper and update it until the paper submission deadline. For more information or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact program co-chairs of the corresponding track.
© 2018 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing